We offer a variety of hands-on, interactive workshops, to maximize the knowledge transfer of the scope management competencies.
We follow the Project Management Institute’s PMBOK™ Guide (Project Management Body of Knowledge) and best practices from the Software Engineering Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI™) and ISO standards.
In addition to Scope Manager training, we provide e.g. following courses either in Finnish or English:
- Project Management
- Requirements Specification and Elicitation
- Practical Project Estimation
- Functional Size Measurement (FSM)
- FiSMA 1.1 method
- Experience® Pro for Project Managers
- Software Acquisition
- Tailored in-house courses
- Hands-on knowledge transfer workshops designed for busy professionals who need skills they can learn and apply immediately.
- Specialized knowledge and experience from the world’s foremost minds in scope management and ISO standards.
- Up-to-date curriculums and workshops that provide proven best practices in the software intensive systems industry.
We conduct onsite, customised consulting for companies who want to move ahead of their competition by investing in the right technology solutions at the right time. We also conduct corporate keynotes and conference presentations for small, medium and large groups throughout the world on request.
- Proven platform performance from two of the industry’s most notable presenters.
- Direct hands-on speaking and consulting experience in over 25 of the world’s leading industrialised nations.
- Up-to-date and customizable content delivered to your professionals in easy to understand terms.
Our database of high quality Experience® data and data from the International Software Benchmarking Standards Group (ISBSG) has been validated by over 15 universities and our clients attest to the improvements in estimating and control they achieve through our software and services. In addition, we supplement our analysis with data from the top 25% of the world’s organisations.
- Through professional assessment and analysis, leading organisations discover their competencies and weaknesses in the top 5 core competitive business areas.
- Report services include comparisons and recommendations based on the most current industry best practices – not theoretical studies, but real proven techniques to propel your organisation competitively ahead.
Top indicators together with software and systems measurements used by the top global performers.