4SUM Partners offers a variety of hands-on, interactive workshops, designed to maximize knowledge transfer of the core scope management competencies.
As part of the Certified Scope Manager training, we provide e.g. following courses:
- Introduction to ICT Project Management based on the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) – 3 days
- Requirements Specification and Elicitation – 1 day
- Practical Project Estimation based on the International Software Benchmarking Standards Group (ISBSG) – 1 day
- Functional Size Measurement (FSM) – 1 day
- FiSMA 1.1 method – 1 day
- Experience® Pro for Project Managers – 1 day
- Software Acquisition – 1 day
Each of the workshops above can be customized for corporate in-house delivery or as a public course offering. Send an email for further details and pricing options (info(at)4sumpartners.com).
4SUM Partners conducts on-site, customised consulting for client companies who want to maintain or gain a competitive advantage by investing in the right technology solutions at the right time based on metrics based project management.
4SUM Partners principles are available to conduct corporate keynote/conference presentations. We have extensive experience delivering keynote presentations for small, medium and large groups throughout the world. Send us email (info(at)4sumpartners.com) to request a formal presentation.
The 4SUM Partners database contains high quality Experience® data gathered from the International Software Benchmarking Standards Group (ISBSG), and completed client projects. The data have been validated by over 15 universities (details available on request) and represent actual project completions.